:D Lindsey, you have a gift. seriously. I love Lucky Sam. and the rose one is just beautiful. it took my breath away... I just can't believe that you can do this! I love these. Not only are they beautiful but they are from your heart... and to me that makes them even more beautiful. Love you sis.
Ah perspective! Is it a rose; is it an esophagus? Both miracles of nature. Both beautiful. Of courses it freaks out your girlfriend when she gets of bouquet of esophagi.
3 comments:
:D Lindsey, you have a gift. seriously. I love Lucky Sam. and the rose one is just beautiful. it took my breath away... I just can't believe that you can do this! I love these. Not only are they beautiful but they are from your heart... and to me that makes them even more beautiful. Love you sis.
Ah perspective! Is it a rose; is it an esophagus? Both miracles of nature. Both beautiful. Of courses it freaks out your girlfriend when she gets of bouquet of esophagi.
These are great. I love the springy colors!
Post a Comment