On Tuesday my parents, Stephanie, and I went to Savior of the World in the Conference Center. This was my second time seeing it. In some ways I think it loses impact after the first time, but as I've been thinking about it the last few days, I've come to appreciate it more. One thing that I love about it is that while it focuses on the Savior, it takes a different approach by showing how his birth and resurrection affected other people. I like this better than a repeat of the same story I've known my whole life. I get wrapped up in the commericalized Christmas (no pun intended), and I often forget why we even have reason to celebrate. I do have a testimony of Jesus Christ, and I am so grateful for all that he has done for me. I'm not going to say what that is. Even if I had the time and space for that, I know that he has done things for me that I can't know right now. I'm also glad that we have reason to celebrate, and I am grateful that Christmas celebration is an excuse to bring families together! I am so excited to go to Washington!
No comments:
Post a Comment