I met the next Greg Olsen or Del Parson a week or two ago. He was visiting my advisor in the Reading Center on campus (where I work), and he gave me one of his business cards. I got on his blog immediately when I got home that evening to see all his work. It is truly amazing. He has had work in the Friend and the Liahona. Check it out here:http://www.jamesjohnsonart.blogspot.com/. My favorite painting of his is "Eve's Temptation," which is pictured here...
I survived two weeks of school. The first week went really well. The second week was incredibly overwhelming. Lucky for me, my cousin Brianne made a trip to Utah for her birthday and engagement, so I rode with her to spend the weekend with my parents and sister. It has been a relaxing and fun trip. I slept in on Saturday and we went shopping. Today I am going to Stake Conference with Stephanie, which is in the Ogden Tabernacle (the reason why I needed to get up in the first place). I love my family. I don't know what I'd do without them. I don't want to even try to find out. After such a bad week, I needed to come home to outstretched arms. They--despite what they might think--are my greatest love and joy in my life. I can't wait for the day when all seventeen of us will be together.I love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment