21 September 2009

monday, monday

Another beautiful day in Rexburg, but today I actually wore long sleeves because it was a little chilly outside. This semester has so far been very busy, and I can't believe how quickly it's passing. Actually, I kind of wish it would hurry up so I can be done with classes. How stressful. Five classes this semester in addition to my job at the McKay Library Reading Center. I am taking two creative writing classes, A LOT of work, an American literature class, also a lot of work, a church history class, again a lot of work, and art. I'm not talking the easy "draw-a-circle-and-you-get-an-A" art. My perfectionism is almost too much for me to handle sometimes. I'm working really hard to not let it become an issue. However, it's hard to change a personality trait I was born with. Classes are going reasonably well. I just need to work on getting caught up and staying caught up.

That's all for now. Hope everyone is doing well!

2 comments:

Brandon said...

Awesome picture. It makes me wish I was there. Good luck with classes. Sounds like you'll have plenty to keep you busy.

Jessica said...

Those each sound like exciting classes, just a lot to do in one semester! I hope you can enjoy them as you learn.
That really is a beautiful picture, too.