13 October 2009

unorganized

This semester is already almost half over. I can't believe how fast the time has past. Between trips home to Utah and going to classes (a much more difficult task than it sounds), I feel like I'm always incredibly unorganized. One look at my desk shows you how crazy my life has been. I haven't looked at my planner in a few weeks. I've been, to use a cliche that I hate, "flying by the seat of my pants." But I am still breathing. I am still living. My roommates are great. Every night we have apartment prayer, and that has become a great bonding time as we laugh and joke about the day and then calm down enough to pray. Sometimes it's difficult to settle down once we've started laughing. I am no longer the oldest girl in my apartment. NaDene and Monica recently returned from missions. They were companions, and together they bring a lot of life to the apartment. Clarissa and Izzy were in the apartment with me last semester, and they are both sweet girls. Emily is also really nice, though she is not often at the apartment because she has a boyfriend. Together, we all balance each other out, and we have yet to have any big conflicts. I really couldn't ask to be with a better group of roommates.

No comments: