26 February 2010

journey of a fatorexic

I have started up a new blog. Yes, I know I have a lot. But this blog is actually doing something I've never done on my own before. I had an idea for a short story, and I decided that I wanted it to be in a journal format. Since I was already basically making blog entries, I thought I might as well turn it into an actual blog and then others could read it if they want. The story is about a girl, Sabrie Dover, with an eating disorder. I'm gearing it towards a young adult audience. Don't worry, it will have a good, happy ending. Some parts of the story reflect my own feelings and experiences, but this work is FICTION. Let me say that again. THIS STORY IS FICTION. I hope you enjoy. I will make posts on this blog as I update "Journey of a Fatorexic." Wishing you all well!

No comments: