15 February 2009
the idiosyncratic
I can do the Rubik's cube, but I am far from being a genius. I just follow the steps. I keep my lubia and rice separate, even though I eat them together. I change my socks several times a day. I love editing. I can do one thing for hours. I can't wear just one shirt. It always has to be two or three, sometimes more. I save water bottles to refill them, even though I can't stand drinking from a refilled water bottle. I'd prefer to sleep on the floor than in a bed. Beds are just too darn high off the ground. I want to marry a man who'll buy me cherry cordials simply because he knows I hate them, so he can eat them by himself. I love books and literature, but I don't read. I spend hours doing one thing, but I can't sit and focus for three hours in church. I know I hate salmon, yet I continue to try eating it, hoping that eventually I'll say, "Hey, that's great!" I love dogs, but I'm afraid of them. I wore hoodies every day in high school. After graduation I cut most of them up, but I soon replaced them with new ones. When I'm happy I want milk chocolate; when I'm depressed I want dark chocolate. I hate semisweet. I don't have a favorite color because I can't make up my mind. My favorite food in the entire world--grilled cheese sandwich. I'd rather have that than any gourmet food from the best restaurants; I prefer American cheese as opposed to any other kind of cheese, and I favor cheap white bread. I hate running, but I did cross country for four years, and track for three. I am obsessive compulsive about pushing buttons, picking at dead skin, licking and biting my lips, checking the time, checking my email (I know a lot of people do this, but I'm talking 75 to 100 times a day, no joke), and scratching my head until it bleeds. I don't clean because I also become obsessive compulsive about cleaning, so I have to be careful when I clean that I don't become OCD. I like to be hungry, and because of this, I can't fast on fast Sundays. I won't eat again if I stop. I want to live in Rexburg for the rest of my life, but I want to be buried in Woodbine Cemetery in Puyallup. I love rain. I gag on milk because of the taste and the semi-thickness, but I have no problem drinking chocolate or strawberry milk.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
How's this for idosyncratic: Your name originally was a boy's name. I had no idea.
Do we have a problem with girls having boys names? You have some cool idiosyncrasys. The oddities are what make people fun to get to know. After your last post Aaron and I had to watch some Jeff Dunham. Now we are going around talking like the terrifying terrorist-- "I kill you!", but only when the kids aren't listening.
I just want you to know that I also loooove grilled cheese sandwiches. But only on Wonder Bread (or cheap white bread) and only with American Cheese. I give credit for this to Grandma Ruth.
Pamela, you are so right! I didn't even think of that!
I love chocolate covered cherries. We buy a box every year for my dad and then I sneak them for myself.
I prefer a peanut butter and jelly sandwich to just about anything. I even had samonella because of it and my sister started screaming at me for eating peanut butter out of the same tainted jar. I have 9 bottles of peanut butter in the cupboard right now and I feel like there's not enough. I hide it in the summer when people are around and I have a stash hidden in St. George.
Post a Comment