
I love St. Patrick's Day for a number of reasons. It's Irish. Enough said right there. It's a drinking holiday, so I made sure I had a big glass of root beer. It's a day to wear green and orange, my two favorite colors. This year it has been my favorite day because the weather was wonderful. The sun was shining and there was a nice breeze. I spent part of my afternoon lying on a blanket in the front yard with my sunglasses on and my iPod plugged in. I was in heaven. I fell asleep out there. I think I ended up being out there for a half hour, maybe an hour at the most, and now I have a nice little sunburn on my face and arms. I don't know what the deal is with my eye, so the picture looks kind of funny.
2 comments:
Sounds like a perfect day! You are super cute!
Sophie's Birthday??? ;)
Post a Comment