05 June 2010

i don't believe you

I was going through some old emails today, and I found this one that I thought was pretty fun. I'm sure you've all seen it before, but I thought it was clever and I wanted to try it out. You put your iPod on shuffle and then click the next button to answer each of the questions:

1. What would you say if someone asks "Is this okay?"? "Everywhere"

2. What would best describe your personality? "3 A.M." :-D

3. What do you like in a guy/girl? "Who'll Stop the Rain"

4. How do you feel today? "That's How You Know"

5. What is your life's purpose? "Black and White People"

6. What is your motto? "The Driveway"

7. What do your friends think of you? "Making Memories of Us"

8. What do you think of your parents? "Even Superman"

9. What do you think about very often? "Better Together"

10. What is 2+2? "Shimmer"

11. What do you think of your best friend? "Stand"

12. What do you think of the person you love? "I Have a Dream/Thank You for the Music"

13. What do your parents think of you? "Wild Blue Nights" :-) Am I really that wild?

14. What will you dance to at your wedding? "Imagine"

15. What will they play at your funeral? "She's So High" :-)

16. What is your hobby/interest? "There's Gotta Be More to Life"

17. What is your biggest secret? "Hot N Cold"

18. What do you think of your friends? "Cry"

19. What's the worst thing that could happen? "So Small"

20. How will you die? "Bad Day" :-) Obviously, it will be a bad day!

21. If you could go back in time, what would you change? "I'm Like a Bird" :-D Not that I'm like a bird, but the whole bird scenario in general!

22. What hurts right now? "Route 66"

23. What will you title this? "I Don't Believe You"

2 comments:

Stepha said...

The whole post is bizzare. The Twilight thing I get for Steph & Girly. The question thing is really random! Oh, I lost my iPod :-( The battery ran out while mowing, I didn't want to go in the house so I think I set it on the car. I went to the store later...

Stepha said...

This is Mom- I just realized I was signed in as Steph. Steph needs a more convenient computer other than mine!