26 January 2008

Happy Deathday to Me!

I know it's been a month since I last posed. Things have been so crazy for me. My life really is very boring, which is probably why I haven’t posted for a long time. I haven’t had a chance to write anything new. So I guess, for those who are curious, I’ll give an update of my boring life, but I’ll do them in different posts so that they are separated by category. You know me. It’s always about organization.

Many of you probably don't know this little fact about me: I am a poltergeist. That's right. I died. Two years ago, my roommate Andra scheduled my death for January 26. The poll on Mugglenet that week happened to be "How far would you go to see that J.K. Rowling finishes the seventh Harry Potter Book?" I said I would take a bullet for her so that others could enjoy the book. So at 11:59 on January 26, I died, taking a bullet for J.K. This year is my second deathday. I think I'll have a party. Maybe I'll get some sparkling cider--Champagne Thursday twice this week, or something.

1 comment:

HoneyGram & Papa said...

I hope Grammy doesn't read this, you'll give her a coronary! She would never understand, even if we tried to explain it to her.