I decided since I haven't written for so long, I'd get it all out now, so forgive me. So here is how to read all of this: read this post first, then "Frostbitten," then jump down to the post entitled "Happy Deathday to Me!" and work up from there. I know it's weird, but that's kind of the flow.
I also added a new list of books that I have read this semester. So far, I would recommend all of them. I don't know what I'll do if I read a book I don't like. I'll try to keep this list updated as I finish a book (or maybe just once a week), for all of you looking for something good to read. Many of them are young adult novels from my young adult literature class, but some of them are also from my Christian author's class.
1 comment:
I love it when you write. I know you haven't heard that from me - today. It inspires me to be a little more creative or descriptive in the the things I write. Hurry and get done with school so we can write "Only in Utah".
Post a Comment