27 February 2009
the infamous
Those who have seen The Three Amigos know that the word "infamous" means "more than famous." Naturally, this word describes me perfectly. Why else would I be pogm (Potential Olympic Gold Medalist)? I was one of the most popular girls at Ballou Junior High when, at the end of my seventh grade year, I completely smoked a Rubik's cube contest against my teacher, the very person who taught me how to "do the cube." I was a hero. And even though I was so timid, shy, and anti-social, yes, I was deemed the "Party Goddess" of the Kay family when I held monthly Murder Parties with a guest list of over 20 frequent fliers. How awesome is that? Once I got to college, I decided to live a quiet life, but that vanished as soon as my incredible Hokey Six talent was discovered. Rumor has it I also started writing more in college, but let's not gossip. Maybe someday you will see that you can be as infamous as me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Make sure to bring Hoke Six down in April. I haven't played it in years but I could hold my own back then.
Post a Comment